- Professor in Applied Mathematics at Université Paris Descartes
- Member of the MAP5 lab
- Statistics for networks, random graph models
- Graph theory and related algorithms
- Applications to cellular biology and cancerology
- MAC2: classification of large families of large graphs in bioinformatics.
Collaboration with the LIAFA (Paris Diderot)
- LIONS: systems biology to understand the gene deregulation process in bladder cancer.
Collaboration with the teams of M. Elati (Evry) and F. Radvanyi (Institut Curie, Paris)
- Systems epidemiology in breast cancer.
Collaboration with the teams of E. Lund and L.A. Bongo (UiT, Tromsö, Norway)
- Head of the master degree Mathématiques et Applications.
Curriculum (in french, last update in March 2017)
etienne.birmele [at] parisdescartes.fr
Tel : +33 (0) 1 83 94 58 66
MAP5, UMR CNRS 8145
Université Paris Descartes
45, rue des Saints-Pères
75270 Paris Cedex 06